Medical Marijuana, Inc is one of the largest companies in the booming marijuana industry. With a diverse portfolio under its belt, this company is active in various aspects of the industry – from research and development, product development, marketing, and sales, to enterprise management and security.
As of August 2014, the company has six portfolio companies, namely:
- Canipa Holdings – This subsidiary focuses on obtaining product and marketing approvals in Europe and Asia, helping Medical Marijuana, Inc expand in these regions.
- HempMeds, PX – This markets and distributes not only the products of Medical Marijuana, Inc, but also those of other companies in the industry, such as CannaVest. In addition, this company serves as the “communication hub” for Medical Marijuana, Inc companies.
- KannaLife Sciences – KannaLife is a late-stage bio-pharmaceutical company focused on developing phyto-medical cannabis products.
- MPS International – The most recently expanded subsidiary, MPSI provides security, transport, and risk management services to medical and recreational cannabis enterprises.
- Red Dice Holdings, LLC – This company licenses, develops, markets, and sells a variety of cannabis and hemp products under the brand “Dixie”. Products include cannabinoid-infused balms, edibles, beverages, and relief capsules.
- Wellness Managed Services – This provides cannabis products as well as management, inventory, and marketing services to clinics, cooperatives, and facilities.
Medical Marijuana, Inc was incorporated in 2005 as The Berkshire Collection, Inc, and was also formerly known as Mynewpedia Corp and Club Vivanet, Inc before it changed to its current name.
The company is now traded in the OTC market with the symbol MJNA, and is valued at USD 147.2 M. Its leaders include Michelle Sides, Chairman and COO; Michael D. Julian, Director; Theodore Caligiuri, Interim President and CEO; and Robert L. Plomgren, CFO.
Medical Marijuana, Inc.
4901 Morena Blvd. Suite 701
San Diego, CA 92117
Phone: (888) 682-6562
Fax: 888 651-0349
Yahoo! Finance: MJNA News
Latest Financial News for MJNA
SAN DIEGO, July 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA) ("the Company"), the first-ever publicly traded cannabis company in the United States that launched the world's first-ever cannabis-derived nutraceutical products, brands and supply chain, today announced that its subsidiary Kannaway® has launched a completely redesigned website and the rebranding of its globally recognized hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) products. Through its newly designed consumer-driven website, the Company hopes that consumers will find it easier to navigate for access to the products and CBD education that fits their unique lifestyles.
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. completed the first-ever high-level stability study on a cannabidiol (CBD) hemp oil product - Subsidiary Kannaway® began pre-marketing initiatives in Japan ahead of significant ...
SAN DIEGO, July 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA) (the "Company"), the first-ever publicly traded cannabis company in the United States that launched the world's first-ever cannabis-derived nutraceutical products, brands and supply chain, announced today that its subsidiary Kannaway® has become a member of the European Industrial Hemp Association (EIHA) and will participate in the organization's operational and legislative activities.
SAN DIEGO, June 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA) (the "Company"), the first-ever publicly traded cannabis company in the United States that launched the world's first-ever cannabis-derived nutraceutical products, brands and supply chain, announced today that it has issued a letter to its shareholders, providing commentary on the Company's recent financial and operational results and upcoming objectives. Overview of the Company's "One Plant | Three Initiatives" approach to capitalize on the growing industrial hemp and CBD industries by being a global house of brands, leader in research and development of cannabinoid-based therapeutics, and worldwide supplier of high-quality CBD raw materials. Commentary on the Company's financial progress and recent financial results, which included record gross sales, increased gross profit, decreases in operating expenses as a percentage of sales, and a non-GAAP financial analysis including adjusted EBITDA for the most recent quarter.
NEW YORK , June 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC: MJNA ) (the "Company"), the first-ever publicly traded cannabis company in the United States that launched the world's ...